- Web hosting
- SSL Certificatessecure data between website and customer
- Cyber Backupdata loss protection, fast recovery.
- Domain Namesregister a domain name in a variety of zones
- DDoS Protectionsafety from malicious attacks
- Server Carepro-active website monitoring
- Backupregular backups is the best protection from data loss
New terms of providing additional IPv4 addresses
It has long been known that the number of IPv4 addresses is coming to an end. According to experts, they were supposed to end by 2020. Although these forecasts did not come true, the number of available IPv4 decreased significantly while their value increased dramatically.
In this regard, we have to make some changes in terms of providing additional IPv4, which will come into effect on April 26, 2021:
The price of additional IPv4 for new and existing customers will be 3 € per month.
The changes will not affect the main IP address of the server, it will be provided free of charge.
The limits on the number of additional IP addresses will also change.
Pre-configured plans VPS:
VPS-PROJECT V5 VPS-STARTUP V5 VPS-DEVELOP V5 VPS-BUSINESS V5 4 IPv4 16 IPv4 16 IPv4 32 IPv4
Own configurationVPS High CPU Cloud server 64 IPv4 64 IPv4 64 IPv4
For dedicated servers, it will be possible to order up to 128 additional IP addresses.
The changes will also affect the VPU (Vlan-per-user) service: its price will be 18 € per month.
Thank you for your understanding. Our technical support is always ready to answer your questions if you have any.