This document (“Policy”) is an integral part of ISPserver Services User Agreement. Without acceptance of this Policy you may not use ISPserver Services.
ISPserver is entitled to amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on ISPserver web site. You shall be responsible for reviewing all amendments.
Except expressly provided herein, all of the terms and definitions in this Policy shall continue to be effective as set forth in ISPserver Services User Agreement.
1. Purposes of data processing
Data is provided by the User in the following cases, particularly: registration on ISPserver web site, obtaining an access to User’s Account, conclusion of agreements, that may be concluded through ISPserver Services’ functionality, as well as in following cases:
- While participating in promotional and marketing events arranged by ISPserver;
- While contacting via requesting, mailing or contacting ISPserver in a different way;
- While using additional and special features when it is allowed by ISPserver Services’ functionality and ISPserver web site interface.
User’s Data is being processed in following cases (including, but no limited to):
- Concluding and executing ISPserver Services Agreement;
- Providing an opportunity of creating, further using and operating an Account;
- Bugs elimination, Services modification and development of new Services;
- Interactions among Users for obtaining comments regarding ISPserver Services, Software Products support, notifications about ISPserver Services and Software Products;
- ISPserver Services effectiveness analysis;
- Payments acceptance, processing and verification;
- Technical support rendering;
- Informing about future events connected with ISPserver Services, its updates and any other similar events.
2. User’s data collected and processed by ISPserver
ISPserver collects and processes the following data (including but not limited to):
- User’s (its representative, employee or any other person authorized by the User to perform practical actions with User’s Account while using ISPserver Services) surname, first name and patronymic (if any);
- User’s passport details;
- User’s registered address (residence address);
- User’s Login;
- Job position of User’s representative, employee or any other person authorized by the User to perform practical actions with User’s Account while using ISPserver Services;
- Contact number.
Also ISPserver is entitled to collect User’s data related to: User’s IP-address, statistical information about User’s actions performed while using ISPserver Services, automatically generated User’s unique ID, billing data about transactions performed by User, language, territory where an access to ISPserver Services is performed, as well as any other data about User.
3. Usage of cookies
Cookies are text files, usually very small files, or pieces of information, that may be stored on User’s computer when User visits ISPserver websites.
ISPserver uses temporary (session) cookies and persistent cookies on its website. Session cookies are deleted from User’s computer when User closes its web browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on User’s computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
The user may change its web browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies (detailed description of this procedure usually exists in manual of each particular web browser).
In case of cookies’ deletion and/or making setting in such a way that new cookies would not be saved, some or all ISPserver web site and ISPserver Services features may be inaccessible.
4. Usage, distribution and transfer of data
ISPserver may combine (consolidate, merge) User’s date with any other information for securing, managing and developing of ISPserver Services. ISPserver is entitled to provide its affiliates/partners with User’s data when it is required for rendering ISPserver Services without obtaining User’s prior written consent for such provision.
Also, User’s data may be transferred to the third parties in following cases:
- When it is required for the purposes of compliance with legislation, for instance, in case of fraud investigations or any other illegal activities;
- When there is reasonable ground to believe in ISPserver, its affiliates/partners infringement of rights either potential or existing, in case of defending affected party;
- When there is infringement of intellectual property rights.
5. Data storage
Data is stored during the time of rendering ISPserver Services, unless otherwise provided by applicable legislation (for instance, for accounting purposes of compliance with tax legislation).
6. Other responsibilities of the parties
User is responsible for completeness and correctness of data provided. When data provided is incomplete and/or incorrect, this data shall be adjusted by, inter alia, asking ISPserver’s specialists as it is mentioned in “Contact details” section.
ISPserver is entitled to store certain data required for compliance with applicable law, or effectiveness and security provision of ISPserver Services, even if data is being deleted/adjusted.
7. Contact details
INN (taxpayer identification number) 3812127687, KPP (registration reason code) 381201001
Registered address: 664017, Russia, Irkutsk, 34a Mkr. Raduzhniy
Postal address: 664017, Russia, Irkutsk, 34a Mkr. Raduzhniy, P.O.box 2
Phone: +7 (495) 668-09-95, Fax: +7(3952)52-50-97