- SSL Certificatessecure data between website and customer
- Cyber Backupdata loss protection, fast recovery.
- Domain Namesregister a domain name in a variety of zones
- DDoS Protectionsafety from malicious attacks
- Server Carepro-active website monitoring
- Backupregular backups is the best protection from data loss
Free name servers for dedicated servers
It is possible to use the free NS ISPserver when ordering a new dedicated server:
There are two ways to do this:
- Configure an A-record in existing DNS records.
- Change NS to ISPserver servers at the client area of your domain registrar.
To configure name servers on an already active server, choose the server in your Client Area and click «Edit». In the «Name Servers» field, switch from «Without name servers» to «Provider Name Servers» and save the changes.
After making all the changes, the Instructions for your server will contain the data for logging in to DNSmanager. Now you can manage domain records using the ISPmanager and DNSmanager panels.