How to Use a Free Third-Level Domain
If you do not have a domain yet, we suggest you use one third-level domain name for your site for free, in format
your_site_name.ispvds.com (for example, thebestsiteyouhaveeverseen.ispvds.com).
For your site to open by this name, you need to do the following:
Copy the provider name servers. It differ in depend on your service:
Shared hosting VPS
Name servers are the same for all:
Name servers are personal. You can find it in your server Instructions:
- enter your Client area, navigate to
Virtual private servers
- choose your server from the list by a single click and press
«DNS — name server configuration»section.
- Add a domain looking like your_site_name.ispvds.com with the ISPmanager control panel in
- Enter your personal name servers in ISPmanager control panel —
Domain namessection. Choose your domain from the list by a single click and press
«Records»button. Find the records with
«NS (name server)»type, choose it and press
«Edit»button above. Enter your first personal name server in the
Domainfield and repeat this step for the second NS record. Turn back to the previous step, to Domain — Domain names sections, choose your domain and press
«Update on NS»button.
- Using a file manager, copy the website files to your_site_name.ispvds.com directory.